ECOFLOW DELTA 1300 PORTABLE POWER STATION
Equipment Sales Enquire Form
EcoFlow, one of the leading brands in portable power stations represents the new standard of battery-powered generators “The Delta 1300”
With 1260Wh the Delta 1300 gives you power whenever and wherever you are. Whether you’re at home, out camping, boating, or on the job site.
No matter if you want to run your microwave, hairdryer, fridge, or your power tools the 1800W strong pure sine wave inverter can handle it!
Leading in his charging times, the Delta recharges fully in 1.6 hours via AC and about 4 hours via solar.
EcoFlow Delta 1300 Specs:
- Weight: 14kg
- Dimensions: 40 x 21 x 27 cm
- Capacity: 1260Wh (105Ah at 12V)
- Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Cycles: 800+ to 80% capacity
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Protections: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
EcoFlow Delta 1300 Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1200W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V 10A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 hours (AC), 10 hours (Car DC), about 4-6 hours (Using 4x110W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun)
EcoFlow Delta 1300 Outputs:
- 4x NZ Plug AC Output: Pure Sine Wave, 1800W (Surge 3300W), 230V 50Hz.
- 2x USB-A Output: 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- 2x USB-A Fast Charge: 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- 2x USB-C Output: 100W max, 5,9,12,15,20V 5A max
- 1x Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V regulated 8A max
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x EcoFlow Delta 1300 (1260Wh)
- 1 x Waterproof Carrying Case
- 1 x 1.5m AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x 1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charge Cable (solar panel can be purchased separately)
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in New Zealand